Cheers to a New Year and another chance for us to get it right. ~ Oprah Winfrey
Friday, January 7, 2011
A New Year
One of my favorite things about a new year is that you can trick yourself into actually believing that your possibilities are endless for the new year. Ha! For instance, I am convinced that I'm going to win a free vacation courtesy of the Travel Channel, which brings me to my next point..the main reason I started this blog. Those of you who know me well, know my love of travel (one of the reasons my blog backdrop is that of a sunset over the water). I need not go into further detail of how I wake up, almost daily, having spent the last 8 hours in a different city, state, country, beach, etc. So, this is not a travel blog per se, but I am hoping to get some vacation ideas from blog world, as well as keeping in touch with people and discovering new hobbies. So that's that, hope everyone's year is off to a fantastic start!
Cheers to a New Year and another chance for us to get it right. ~ Oprah Winfrey
Cheers to a New Year and another chance for us to get it right. ~ Oprah Winfrey
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment