1. I'm deeply sarcastic and have quite a dry sense of humor, fortunately for those of you who don't know me well, I very much mask this in most professional settings and/or until I'm comfortable with you. Conversely, I sometimes go too far the other way, and overwhelm people with my friendliness. Otherwise, people get the wrong impression and think I'm intimidating or not nice. Totally false. I'm super sweet and friendly. No, really I am, to a fault.
2. I only write in cursive and have since the day I learned how to, in 2nd grade. Thank you, Mrs. Butterfield! My print looks like that of a 5th grade boy, and eventually turns into cursive.
3. I can spell freakishly difficult words, my family affectionately refers to me as 'The Human Dictionary,' and a few other interesting nicknames that I'm not going to share with you, due to sheer embarrassment. I also started reading at a very young age. Watch me start misspelling all kinds of words because I bragged about my superior language skills, which brings me to fact #4.
4. I have an affinity for languages. Hence, my minors in spanish and linguistics. I find them fascinating and hope to learn multiple languages in my lifetime.
5. I have a metabolism that runs at warp speed. I eat whatever I want, whenever I want and never gain weight. This seems to baffle people. It's genetics, people, I can't help it!
6. I find hiccuping and meerkats to be utterly amusing. These two things don't relate whatsoever, although the thought of a hiccuping meerkat just made me chuckle.
7. I am not competitive, in the least. I compete with myself, not others. I would much rather make friends with someone than compete with them.
8. My favorite animal is the Sea Turtle. I just love them! Last year for Christmas my mom got me a diamond Sea Turtle necklace..best gift ever. I wish I were one with the sea. I'm not a freak, I just watched Little Mermaid one too many times as a child. As a result, my mom, sister and I have gone somewhere different in the Caribbean almost every summer since I was in the 4th grade. :)
9. I love Latin American culture...the food, people, language, music, art, dance..everything.
10. I have been obsessed with Anne Frank ever since I read her diary in 4th grade. At one point, I had every book ever written on her. I'm cool like that. My sister would be laughing right now.
There are plenty more where those came from, but I'll spare you. I don't wanna scare you just yet. :)
5. I have a metabolism that runs at warp speed. I eat whatever I want, whenever I want and never gain weight. This seems to baffle people. It's genetics, people, I can't help it!
6. I find hiccuping and meerkats to be utterly amusing. These two things don't relate whatsoever, although the thought of a hiccuping meerkat just made me chuckle.
7. I am not competitive, in the least. I compete with myself, not others. I would much rather make friends with someone than compete with them.
8. My favorite animal is the Sea Turtle. I just love them! Last year for Christmas my mom got me a diamond Sea Turtle necklace..best gift ever. I wish I were one with the sea. I'm not a freak, I just watched Little Mermaid one too many times as a child. As a result, my mom, sister and I have gone somewhere different in the Caribbean almost every summer since I was in the 4th grade. :)
9. I love Latin American culture...the food, people, language, music, art, dance..everything.
10. I have been obsessed with Anne Frank ever since I read her diary in 4th grade. At one point, I had every book ever written on her. I'm cool like that. My sister would be laughing right now.
There are plenty more where those came from, but I'll spare you. I don't wanna scare you just yet. :)
Cute Ashley :)
ReplyDelete