Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Five Months Later..

After my move to Tennessee, a vacation in paradise (a.k.a Bermuda) and a 'wholelotta' other stuff, I am now ready to be a consistent(ish) blogger :) I have spent much time thoughtfully planning my future as of late, and let me tell you, I'm plum tuckered out! I am, however, convinced that I'm exactly where I need to be right now at this point in my life and I couldn't be happier. Plus, my beautiful new home has quite a spectacular view, if I do say so myself...this makes me feel all kinds of inspired to cuddle up in my little nook by the window that overlooks rolling hills and a lake, and blog. Oooooh yeaaaah! If you're lucky I will post some Bermuda pics..and if I can find my camera cord for my computer :) Happy Wednesday!

2 comments:

  1. Welcome back to the blogging world! I can't wait to see pics of the new place. Congrats on this new chapter of your life!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whoo hoo good job for posting! Congrats on your move :) Keep us updated!

    ReplyDelete